- What training have you had?
- What is your philosophy of childbirth and supporting women and their partners through labour? How do you work with my partner to support me?
- Tell us your experience with birth, both personally and as a doula?
- What service will you provide us prenatally?
- May we call with questions or concerns before and after the birth?
- When do we call you in labour? How do we reach you?
- Do you come to our home or to the hospital when I am in labour?
- Do you work with a back up doula (for times when you are not available or in case of a very long labour?) Can we speak with her if you anticipate needing her?
- Do you meet with us after the birth to review the labour and answer questions?
- What is your fee? What does it include?
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Saturday, January 17, 2009
INFACT Canada: Infant Feeding Action Coalition; Fact sheets on Breastfeeding - http://www.infactcanada.ca/FactSheets.htm
Breastfeeding: Nutrition for Healthy Term Infants (Government of Canada) - http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/fn-an/pubs/infant-nourrisson/nut_infant_nourrisson_term_3-eng.php
FIRA : Fatherhood Involvement Research Alliance - http://www.fira.ca/index.php
Dad Can Do: Resource for fathers and their children (information and ideas for fathers) - http://www.dadcando.com/default_ARTICLE.asp?menuID=BePrepared&catagory=Newly_Single
- overnight stays